Because every story deserves to be told.
Your story. Your voice.
Share with us how cancer has touched your life – in your own words, artwork or video – with your personal reflections and original insights.
JUDGED CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
• Essays written by survivors
• Essays written by middle school students connected to cancer
• Essays written by high school students connected to cancer
• Poems written by middle and high school students – survivors or connected
• 2-D art created by middle and high school students – survivors or connected
• Videos created by middle and high school students – survivor or connected
• Open to students in grades 6-12 who have a cancer connection
• Must be a resident of Kentucky or Southern Indiana
• Parent/Guardian consent to participate
• One entry per student – essay, poem, artwork or video
• ENTRIES MUST BE RECEIVED BY MIDNIGHT EST, SEPTEMBER 27, 2019
Cash prizes up to $500 for winning entries.
Additional Information on 2019 Contest and Rules: